My new book is out now! Like the first one, I didn’t plan on it. My inspiration started with taking photos, with no intent to do anything with them. Over time, and by taking steps of faith, a pattern emerged. For 6 years I had been taking photos of the cross with clouds. I was drawn to the clouds and had to find out why!
Sights of Faith: The Cross and Clouds draws our attention to the glory all around, showing a certainty of faith. The writing is about building faith, deepening your spiritual relationship, and shares what the strength of faith can do. Sights of Faith connects readers to the presence of God in our everyday lives.
- Be inspired with messages of hope and faith paired with color photos of crosses with clouds.
- Learn the spiritual significance of clouds.
- Deepen your spiritual relationship and learn about four tests of faith.
- Connect to the presence of God in everyday life.
- Read scriptures on clouds with overarching themes such as guidance, power, and patience.
- Become familiar with the different types of clouds; each photo has the type of cloud identified for another angle of learning!