Recently I had the pleasure of an interview with well-being champion Dr. Michelle Robin on her Rhythm & Resilience podcast series. Sharing a few thoughts for hope and healing in the context of faith. Watch the full video above!
Sharing a few things I’ve learned about faith to include:
• How God blends people in our life.
•Having courage to listen to the beat in your heart. The beat of faith.
• Turning to faith in our relationships – knowing what has been done in the past to have confidence in the future. Turning to faith in nature, your community and faith in the everyday.
• Do you have a “Sweet Jean,” or somebody like a Jean, in your life?
• And to put an exclamation on my point, and mission of finding faith in the everyday, a listener pointed out the cross in doors behind me!
• Keeping a focus of gratitude.
Hope you find some inspiration!